GhostWire Studios :: Flash Components :: PHPObject

Forum Rules Customers

Customers please login using the username provided to you - this information is available in the license key(s) email.

No posting of .fla
If you need help with your fla file(s), please send them via email to support. Do not post them on any public server. Thanks.

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> How do I get TreeView to use my skinned scrollbar?
colin
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 02:41 AM
Quote Post

Novice

Group: Members
Member No.: 5593

I've used ComboBox(silver) & ListBox(silver) components in my project and have modified the symbols in the library at <Skins/Scrollbar/Silver>.

However, after purchasing the TreeView components, there is no TreeView(Silver)+BoxBB components. So if I use one of the others supplied, such as TreeViewXP+BoxBB, it uses symbols in the library at <Skins/Scrollbar/Win>, and the composition of the thumb symbol is different.

How do I get it to use my symbols from <Skins/Scrollbar/Silver> and for it to adopt the thumb symbol composition of the Silver skin.

I'm fairly new to ActionScript, and am unfamiliar with creating components, so some hand-holding would be appreciated.

Thanks.
PM
sunny
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 03:35 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Members
Member No.: 1

Hi Colin, I have sent you an email with the steps to change the classic scrollbar to the silver version. Thanks!

PMUsers Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll